If you are on regular medication, your doctor may not need to see you each time you want more. In this case, you will use the tear-off section of your prescription to record the items you require.
Repeat medication can be ordered as follows:
- By Using our new Repeat Prescription Answer Machine- Option 2 when you phone the Surgery 0141 889 4373. Please ensure you leave your full name, Date of Birth and the name and dosage of the medication you are ordering.
- Handed in at reception before 4pm daily
- By Post (enclosing a Stamped Addressed Envelope)
- Pharmacy Collection (ordered and uplifted from the Surgery by your Pharmacy)
- Using our online service (ask at Reception for details)
Items not on your Repeat list can be added to the bottom of your Repeat slip. These medications are given at the doctor’s discretion. You may need to be seen by a doctor to discuss this request.
Prescriptions take 48 hours to process and will be sent to your chosen Pharmacy for pick-up